Pandemic Health and Safety Policies
Making theatre in a pandemic is difficult, and our goal is to provide the safest possible experience for audiences, artists, and our Know Theatre team.
We appreciate your flexibility and cooperation as we adjust our policies based upon the latest information from the CDC and other public health experts, as well as Federal, State and Local guidelines.
For the safety of our cast, crew, and patrons, indoor audiences are required to wear masks and provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination or negative test
certification for productions beginning this fall.
Here’s the full rundown:
General Guidelines for Audiences:
• Audience members will be required to be masked at all times while in the theatre
• Audience members will be asked to provide proof of Covid-19 vaccination or negative test results before entering the Underground lobby.
When getting ready to attend a performance:
• Ticket buyers will receive an email 72 hours before the performance with current health and safety guidelines.
• Ticket holders who are feeling ill or showing symptoms are asked to stay home. Call the box office at 513.300.5669 to reschedule tickets for another performance, switch to a video on demand performance, or exchange tickets for another production.
• Anyone entering the theater will be required to follow the health and safety policies of Know Theatre. Any persons unwilling to comply will be denied admission or asked to leave by a member of our staff.
At the theatre:
• We will be selling shows at reduced capacity.
• Social distancing is encouraged throughout the lobby, restroom, and public spaces.
• Our paperless ticketing policy will be extended to playbills, which will now be available digitally.
• Hand sanitizer stations and disinfecting wipes will be available throughout the theater.
• Concessions may be limited and/or available for outdoor consumption only.
What we’re doing:
• All public spaces are receiving enhanced cleaning nightly. Cleaning procedures and products follow current CDC guidance.
• The Know Theatre team and onstage artists are fully vaccinated.