– That’s a bit personal at this stage. I didn’t even want to set this up in the first place. Just call me Peter if you must, but preferably just Doctor.
– Really intrusive question, let’s just say I’m old enough to have PhD’s in Bio-molecular Engineering and Cardiology.
I come from …
– I just came from my lab to my office.
My life’s soundtrack would feature the song …
– Who Is Fancy ‘Goodbye’
What I’m Doing With My Life:
– Trying to save the world, one life at a time. Hopefully more soon enough!
I’m Really Good at …
– Completely focusing on a given project and devoting the time and energy into it. Minimum sleep required.
The First Things People Notice about me are …
– My professionalism. All work and no play makes Peter a productive member to society.
Six Things I Could Not Do Without are…
– My subscription to The Scientist Magazine
– A dedicated staff
– Stress Ball
– My passion for science
I Spend A Lot Of Time Thinking About …
– Well definitely not anyone, not anymore, not ever! I think about my work, and my work makes me think.
Message Me If…
– You have a serious medical emergency or are in need of check up. Those are the only reasons anyone should be getting in touch with me.